Monday, January 17, 2011

Check This Out!

I almost fell off my chair at work today when I was stalking  checking out one of my favorite decorating websites, Apartment Therapy.  You see, a few weeks ago, I was cleaning and organizing the house and decided to pull out my camera to take some pics.  On a total whim, I submitted 5 photos and filled out the submission form to be featured on the website.  Never in my wildest dreams did I expect anything to come of it.  But then today, I was clicking around on my lunch hour and there it was!  My house!  Yeah baby!

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago/house-tours/melanies-farmhouse-house-call-135639

Here are the pics I submitted:

















How much fun is that?!

2 comments:

  1. how neat! i love your decorating style, esp the vintage touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mirror and that sofa to die for! Omg! I love the color you chose as well.

    ReplyDelete