Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

How is it possible that it's the 1st of December already?  That Christmas is just around the corner?  I feel like I'm still waiting for summer to begin. . . here in Illinois it was basically non-existent.

Last week Country and I headed to his hometown for Thanksgiving.  His sisters and their kids, Country and I all stayed at their mother's house for a few nights.  It was busy and it was crowded and it was fun

And the whole time I kept thinking, "How is it Thanksgiving already?"  And now it's December 1st. 

I also kept thinking about all of the things in my life that I am so very thankful for. . .my dear family, the doggies, friends and Country. . . .my health, my home, my job.

I feel like I live a very charmed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment