Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

As I mentioned in a previous post, Dad's birthday was Sept. 11.  The fam gathered at Mom & Dad's to celebrate. Family gatherings are just that much more fun now with the addition of my nephew, Little Man.  He is seriously one of the happiest babies in the world. It is so much fun to watch Brother #1 and my Sister-in-Love introduce him to new things.

Brother #1's Chevelle resotration is almost complete, so the proud parents were excited to show Little Man their new (old) wheels. . .

Here's Sister-in-Love with Little Man:


And the proud papa with Little Man:

And one more, cuzz I just can't help myself:


And proud papa teaching Little Man about the drums. . .


Oh. My. God.  He is so adorable.


Here's my dad trying to get Little Man hooked early on his favorite food group, chocolate.

Ah yes, my family knows what's important in life. . .fast cars, music and junk food. We rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment