Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dad Has a New Pet

Last night I went over to Mom & Dad's house.   They were babysitting Little Man and of course, I'll take every opportunity to see him that I can, so I swung by. 

Apparently, my dad has a new pet friend. 

I think it's the first time in 30+ years that my parents don't have a "domestic" pet (i.e. hamster, bunny, fish, dog).  So, I think my dad is kind of missing having something to feed? I dunno. 

This little "pet" comes over every night, eats, takes naps out on the porch and basically scares off any of his furry friends that might eat the food left out for HIM. 

Yep, that's my dad feeding the raccoon grapes.  Duh, that's one of his favorite foods. 
Oh, and hot dogs.



I guess he likes potato chips too.






And cookies.



Milk, not so much.


Drink your milk!!



Ugh. . . I'm so full. I think I'll take a nap now.



Oh forget it.  I don't even have the energy to climb up there. I think I'll nap right here.



My family is no stranger to raccoons.  We raised a baby coon when I was in high school.  It napped on the couch and came and went as it pleased.  When we would go somewhere, we'd have to put her up in a tree because otherwise she'd try and follow the car.  Yeah, I guess we like our raccoons.

Oh! And Little Man was a cute as always, wouldn't ya say?










No comments:

Post a Comment